The Europa Universalis 4 vcruntime140_1.dll file is a required component for the game to run properly, and it can be found in your Windows system32 folder.
The vcruntime140_1.dll location windows 10 is a problem that has been present for a while. There are many fixes to fix the issue, but if none of them work, it is recommended to reinstall Windows.
The vcruntime140 1.dll missing issue in Europa Universalis 4 has been recurring since launch, rendering the game unplayable after installing a new update. It’s disappointing to be unable to continue your mission to paint the map in your country’s colors, but there are two known solutions that seem to consistently resolve the problem.
The vcruntime140 1.dll missing issue in Europa Universalis 4 surfaced most recently when the game was made free to redeem for a week on the Epic Games Store. The game’s latest version needed downloading a minor update, which caused some users to be unable to play.
The most frequent solution for EUIV’s vcruntime140 1.dll missing issue is to reinstall the Microsoft Visual C++ Redistributables, which are available for both x86 and x64 architectures on the company’s website.
That should be enough to solve the vcruntime140 1.dll missing issue in Europa Universalis IV, but if it doesn’t, Steam user manu1265 suggested the following extra instructions, which they say they got from Paradox customer service:
- Move any valuable save games to a different location.
- In Steam-EU4, click “Uninstall.”
- Both the Steam/SteamApps/common/EU4 AND the Documents/Paradox Interactive/EU4 directories need be manually deleted.
- Reinstall the game on Steam and then perform a Steam Verify.
- Add EU4.exe to your antivirus’s exceptions list, and, if you have Windows Defender, to the Ransomware “Apps Allowed Through” list.
- Start the game with no modifications enabled and put it to the test.
RivaTuner, RadeonPro, a gaming VPN software called Evolve, the MSI Gaming App, or Duet, all conflict with EUIV, according to the response, and you should disable them before playing the game.
If you’re using the Steam version of the game, you may also use the Betas tab of the Properties menu to return to a prior build, but this isn’t always the best choice.
These methods should hopefully solve the vcruntime140 1.dll missing issue in Europa Universalis IV and get you back into the grand strategy game, whether you’re on Steam or the Epic Games Store.
Follow us on Twitter, watch our videos on YouTube, like us on Facebook, and join us on Discord to stay up to speed on the newest PC gaming news.
The vcruntime140_1 dll not found tableau is a message that appears when Europa Universalis 4 has been started. It is caused by the missing vcruntime140_1.dll file.
- vcruntime140_1.dll download
- vcruntime140_1.dll not found windows 10
- vcruntime140_1.dll microsoft office
- vcruntime140_1.dll dolphin
- vcruntime140_1 dll was not found corel draw