Phasmophobia is a horror game that was released in 2014. In celebration of their first year anniversary, they have released an update with a brand new map, a new mode, and many other changes.
Phasmophobia is a horror game with a unique and interesting story. It has released an anniversary update that includes new content, bug fixes, and more.
Kinetic Games has launched an all-new update for Phasmophobia to commemorate the one-year anniversary of the cooperative horror game. While this isn’t one of the more significant updates to the game in recent months, it does include a few new features that players should check out.
Overall, this new Phasmophobia update aims to modify a few current elements in the game while also adding a few bug fixes. When it comes to the actual new features included in this patch, the most noteworthy change is that players may now play the game in single-player mode while offline. To put it another way, you don’t need to be connected to the servers to play Phasmophobia on your own.
Along with these improvements, Kinetic Games sent out a greeting to fans to commemorate Phasmophobia’s first anniversary. “Kinetic Games and Phasmophobia have had an incredible year, and I want to thank everyone for their incredible support. Phasmophobia is now one of Steam’s top rated titles, which is amazing and something I never expected to happen “According to the studio’s latest article. “And it doesn’t end there; we’ve got a lot of exciting things planned for the future, especially this Halloween!” When it comes to the future, Kinetic Games has also said. While we don’t have an exact date for when these future improvements will be fully disclosed, we should start hearing more in the following weeks.
If you haven’t already, you can get Phasmophobia on PC through Steam right now. You can also see the whole patch notes for today’s new release down below.
Reorganization of the journal
- The journal has been completely redesigned to make it simpler to use and browse.
- On the ghost evidence page, you may now check off evidence.
- The journal’s pause menu has now been incorporated.
- While in-game, you may now modify all of your settings via the journal.
- There is now an option to play singleplayer offline without connecting to the server.
- New typefaces were added to replace lost characters in many languages.
- For all controllers, the VR mute button has been replaced by a pause button. When you toggle mute on your controller, it will vibrate.
- You will no longer get $10 if you fail a contract; instead, you will receive insurance based on the difficulty level you choose.
- You will now be able to see what the ghost kind was if you fail a contract.
- The location of the ghost orbs in the ghost chamber will now shift on a regular basis.
- If you are dead, you will no longer be able to view the D.O.T.S Projector ghost.
- When using a controller, a memory leak on the main menu was fixed.
- Fixed a bug where you could put your head inside anything and the ghost wouldn’t see you.
- There are a few safe places where you can stand on anything and the ghost won’t be able to approach you.
- Bleasdale: Fixed a problem where the temperature in the attic would only seldom decrease.
- Bleasdale: Fixed a problem in which the hunting equipment effects in the attic didn’t always function.
- The ghost whisper paranormal sound was remaining active on the parabolic microphone due to a bug.
The phasmophobia update roadmap is a blog post from the Phasmophobia developer team. It explains their plans for the next year and what they have been working on.
- phasmophobia update june 2022
- phasmophobia beta updates
- phasmophobia latest version number
- phasmophobia update trello
- phasmophobia update april 2022